Saturday, October 01, 2005

I will stop procrastinating ... Starting tomorrow. Promise.

It seems that it has been some time since I committed any of my inane thoughts to, umm... paper? Data? Whatever.
I don't have anything pressing to share at the moment except a comment that my wife made a couple of weeks ago. She told me that she hadn't really read my weblog posts (although she did print them out) and she actually had trouble reading them. I asked her if it was because I am long-winded and dull and she agreed adding, "You only need to write one entry anyway - all you really say is: Public transit sucks and I hate people."
I think that sums it up rather nicely.
Now I am off to mentally compose a lengthy list of complaints related to public transit and the ignorant clowns that use it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home